Thursday, August 11, 2011

Beach Diaries - Day 5

More B's

BEACH
By now you should know that I LOVE sitting on the beach.  I put my chair right by the edge of the water and get lost in a good book, or talking to my sisters, or people watching, or...well it doesn't really matter what I get lost in.  As long as I don't lose my chair, life is good!
Today we looked for sand crabs (even though they are not really crabs, but I've always called them sand crabs, so I don't know what else to call them...).  They are fun little creatures.  Once you pick one up and put it back on the sand, it just lays there - for a little while.  Then SLOWLY it sticks its little "foot" out and begins to crawl under the sand.  It was quite funny when I realized that we were all sitting around watching this pour little guy do his thing.



BASEBALL
I told you we can't get enough of it!  Tonight we went to a local minor league baseball game.  We had a blast!
 We cheered for both teams, ate junk food, and made friends with the people around us (they were laughing, but I am not sure if it was with us or at us).



1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, I am jealous of you sitting by the beach. May a big wave come in and cool you off:) Just wanted you to know that I have reading your beach blog and enjoying the pictures, especially the beach ones so keep them coming. -Sara

    ReplyDelete