Monday, August 8, 2011

Beach Diaries - Day 2

I know...you were sitting around just waiting for Day 2.  I just couldn't do it last night.  It was late and I was exhausted.  I just wanted to crawl into bed.  While I was cuddled up in bed, I started to feel guilty about being a failure on day 2.  I mean really...I can't even follow through with my own challenge, on my own blog.  That feeling lasted about 30 seconds before sweet little dreams filled my head!

Day 2 brought Beach Bums and Crabs!  It was perfect.  When I retire ( in 3600 school days) this is how I will spend every day!




Playing in the waves, sitting by the water, reading a good book, people watching...is there anything better?  I never get tired of the beach. 
For dinner we went to an all-you-can-eat seafood buffet.  Shawn and I LOVE crab legs.  We passed up the mac & cheese, the mashed potatoes, and the chicken fingers.  We loaded our plates time after time with crab legs.
Life is good!

PS - I did get stung by a jellyfish...I guess Spongebob wasn't around jellyfishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment