Saturday, June 18, 2011

Go ahead...I dare ya!

Leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  It's easy! 
1.  At the bottom of my posts you will see how many comments have been left.  Click on the word "comments."
2.  In the comment box type your message.
3.  Choose your identity.  You can choose Anonymous if you don't have any of the types of accounts listed.  If you want me to know it's you and you choose Anonymous, you can put your name in the comment box with your comment.
4.  Click submit.  Sometimes you might have to click the submit button 3 times to get your comment to post - don't ask why, just do it.

I told you it was easy!

1 comment:

  1. Since you dared me, I just couldn't resist! Except, I know I'm not the commentor that you were hoping for! But, I love the picture. It definitely captures your "essence!"

    ReplyDelete