Sunday, October 16, 2011

Five Minute Friday

Catch...

I guess I am playing "catch" up, since it's not Friday anymore!  When I think of "catch" the first thing that comes to mind is baseball (are you surprised?).  But there are quite a few things you can catch...

catch a cold
catch a ride
catch a raindrop on your tongue
catch a deer (as my mom would say)
catch someone off guard
catch a firefly (or lightning bug)
catch some rays
catch your breath
catch a mouse

I guess we are always trying to catch something - and not be caught!  If you want to see what others have to say about the word "catch"  hop on over to The Gypsy Mama.

catch ya later!


By the way...this picture was taken by Holly over at Seriously, Though

2 comments:

  1. Super Cute! I guess I am playing catch up too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm catching up, too! And too funny! We are always seeming to be trying to catch something and not get caught ourselves!

    ReplyDelete